PLEASE NOTE: Â Pictures are on the site for viewing. If you wish to use them on your Facebook pages or other internet sites you MUST buy them. If we catch you using WITHOUT permission, you will receive a Â£75 invoice PER PICTURE.
We are not a charity, we do not do this for the fun of it and if you wish to steal our work, we will contact you for reimbursement. You do not go to a supermarket and steal food or a service station for free petrol / diesel, so do not steal our pictures. If you feel this is hard and over the top, that is your opinion but we have to make a living and cameras and all the other costs associated with getting the pictures of you racing, do not come cheap!
If you are proud of your pictures, you may by all means post a link to your gallery on our website.
Our full terms and conditions are as follows:
Please note the following terms and conditions that you agree to by opening each file:
- The thumbnails are for viewing purposes only.
- The thumbnails may NOT be loaded on to any social networking site without permission from Racer Ready. We have and will continue to prosecute people that violate this. You would not steal from a shop so please do not abuse our work and trust.
- Once the picture has been bought you MAY put on social net working sites, please then credit to www.racer-ready.co.uk.
- Copyright of the pictures in both thumbnails and full format is held by Racer Ready. Should you wish to use the pictures in the media you will have to buy a licence for the pictures from the race you want. The licence costs Â£30 per race. Â If we find pictures being used without the licence having been bought, you will be liable for the fee.
- Once you have bought the pictures you have the right to use them for the following uses:
- Home printing
- Facebook and social networking sites
- Personal websites
- You do NOT have the right to use in the following circumstances UNLESS permission is granted and payment is received:
- For press releases to Newspapers or websites.
- Sponsors. Sponsors must buy the right to use the pictures for their own websites and press releases.
- Commercial advertising.
- If in doubt as to whether you can use please ask as it saves a lot of hassle for all involved.